SEARCH

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

I'm back.

I hadn't planned on leaving, but as we all know, not all of life can be shared with the wide wide world on a screen. I had to take some time to live life before I could write about it. But there are things I want to tell you - like the time I went swimming with my kids and did not care, even a little bit, about being in a bathing suit. Or that time I took four kids out of state alone - and actually had fun. I want to tell you what I learned from the Holy Week liturgy this year, and how healing happens so slowly, and even the things you think should be easy never are. I want to share some new friends I've made along the way. So I'm coming back.

I hope you are well, too. I've missed you guys. It's good to see you again.

4 comments:

  1. I am happy you're back! Can't wait to hear about your growth & adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I've definitely missed you and your honesty and great advice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're back! It is an honor to share in your story, even in a small way. I always find such encouragement in your words.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger