SEARCH

on all of the wins nobody sees

Friday, August 29, 2014

My name is Stephanie, and I didn’t eat any brownies last Thursday. Those brownies sat on my counter all day long, and I didn’t eat a single one when nobody was looking. Not eating them was the most productive thing I did all day. I fought those brownies – and I won.
And nobody ever even knew about it.
I'm over at Five Kids is a Lot of Kids today, talking about the wins nobody ever sees. Click here to read the rest. 
If you're here from Beth Woolsey's blog, welcome! You may like reading about how we are not created for death or how a book on natural childbirth changed my life. If you're winning a fight nobody sees right now too, I would love to hear about it. You can email me at awidemercy at gmail dot com. You can also follow along on our Facebook page. So glad to meet you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger