SEARCH

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Welcome from Venn Magazine!  You may be interested in why I gave up on God's will, and how my faith grew stronger as a result.  You may also relate to what Legos taught me about Lent.  We're so glad you stopped by!

Today is another installment of our series "Give Peace a Chance." We are asking how we can be peacemakers within the church.  In light of the recent World Vision controversy, never has there been a more important time to consider how we make peace with one another, and work together on the things that most touched the heart of Christ. Scroll down to read today's installment, written by guest blogger Mikkee Hall.  "I sat there in judgment, and I recognized in myself a source of the lack of peace in the church. I was doing what is most damaging ..." Read the rest below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger