SEARCH

something amazing begins today.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year, friends!

Something amazing begins today.  Hello, Darling!, MOPS International's blog, will begin a series featuring moms who are changing the world.  Ordinary mothers who, through their nurturing love and hard work, are doing extraordinary things.

I am honored to have been a part of creating this series, and I can't tell you how excited I am about sharing the stories with you.  The women you will meet are inspiring, humble and hard-working.  They were compelled by love to DO something, and, despite their own family's limitations and obligations, they did it.

You don't want to miss their stories.  Really.

This week you will hear about Jody Landers, co-founder of The Adventure Project.  You can follow Jody's blog here, or read more about The Adventure Project here.  They would love for you to be a part of their work.  One person, doing what she can, gives a woman across the world the power to change her own life.  Amazing.

If you've followed the link from Hello, Darling!, welcome!  We're so glad you stopped by.  You may enjoy reading what I believe kids really need, why I let my children out of my sight, or how I deal with the days when I'd really love a stunt double.  I've also shared why it's okay to let your kids struggle (and why I'm so bad at it) and the importance of loving your choice.

It's a new day, a new year, and I am so excited to be a part of something amazing with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger