SEARCH

just take the next step forward.

Friday, September 20, 2013

Did you know I'm a blogger for Middle Places now?  My first non-guest post is about the frustration of breaking old habits, then falling back into them.

"But it doesn’t do any good to deny how bad things were, or to lament how long it takes to climb my way out. All I can do is acknowledge, reflect, and keep growing. Recognize bad habits, and work on changing them. I don’t want it to be true – I want my friend to be wrong – but she’s not. All I can do from here is to keep moving forward."

You can read the rest here.

1 comment:

  1. Check you out! I can't wait until you're all famous and I can say "oh, I've been reading her blog FOREVER, and we're like, friends and stuff"

    =)

    Seriously though, this is great. I've been a fan of your writing for years now, and often thought your words should be more available.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger