SEARCH

and the winner is ...

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Fiona!  

Fiona, thank you for sharing your story with me through a message on Facebook.  You won your own copy of Packing Light, by Allison Vesterfelt.  Send me your address either on Facebook or at awidemercy at gmail dot com and I will put it in the mail to you.  Actually I'll probably get my husband to put it in the mail, so that it doesn't just sit on the hutch for the next six months until I get to the post office.  Either way, we'll get it to you, ASAP.

Thank you so much for reading and sharing your packing light stories.  I really enjoyed my first review and author interview, and I hope you did too.

I'll leave you with a completely unrelated quote.  I am absorbed in the first season of Parenthood on Netflix on this beautiful Sunday afternoon, and Millie (Grandma) just said something I should post on my refrigerator:  "You fought the good fight, but sometimes being the perfect parent just isn't worth the blood on the floor."  Preach, Millie.

3 comments:

  1. Dang it! I missed your first giveaway! I'll be sure and catch the next one =).

    Aren't you just loving Parenthood?!? I've actually used that show as an example to try and convince my husband we need to have four kids.

    So far, it's not working.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I do love the show. I like that they are a basically functioning family. Most of the time on tv you just don't see that.

      I have another give-away coming up next week. This one is for moms, so don't miss it. =)

      Also, seriously you would love Packing Light. It was a great book.

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger