SEARCH

do you love it? I do.

Monday, July 29, 2013

When my daughter is enchanted with her outfit, she throws open her arms, jumps a little dance, and says, "My beautiful!  How do my look?"  That's sort of how I feel this morning.  Ta-da!  It's a new blog!
Etsy is not paying me to sing their praises.  I just love them.

As you can see, I'm out from under that heavy, sterile black design, and I'm no longer begging Google to simultaneously translate Portugese and HTML for me (I actually did that.  It went exactly like you think it did).  Google let me down, but as usual Etsy was the cure for what ailed me.

Did you know you can buy affordable, pretty-but-not-cutesy blog templates on Etsy?  And that for a very nominal fee, you can also have them installed?  (She could have charged three times as much and I still would have paid her to do it). Kathy at Nudge Media Design rescued my weekend and my blog.  I couldn't be happier with the result, and I have enough left in my budget to look at doing something with a wide mercy's sparkling new Facebook page.  Thank you thank you Kathy, and God bless the artists at Etsy, each and every one.

So, hi!  For some of you, you've hardly known anything about me other than my most recent post.  It will take me a little while to fill in all the blanks, but feel free to look around.  And if you ever need any blog work done, skip the cursing and go straight to Etsy.  You'll be so glad you did.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! This looks so GREAT!! (Loved the cute tagline that was there after the big reveal but is now gone? - thought it added color and cute spunk in words.)

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger